Monday, January 18, 2016

Yngarr PDF

YNGARR #1 is available as a pay-what-you-want PDF over at DriveThruRPG. I'm picking up the printed copies of YNGARR later this week and I will be shipping them out next Monday, the 26th. Thank you to everyone who has ordered the print version. Please help yourself to the pdf or let me know if you'd like me to send you one. 

A new print edition of WARRIORS  OF THE RED PLANET just went up over at Lulu. I am unfamiliar with the game and it's creators, but after reading THIS POST I just can't wait to check it out. 2016 will be the year of Sword and Planet.

While you're at Lulu, check out the wonderful works of the greatly talented Cedric Plante -
Doodle Temple (Paperback)

Doodle Temple (Perfect Bound)
Gormand's Larder
The Wizard's Inheritance


2 comments:

  1. Emboughten (print copy) and downloaded pdf - it looks stellar! Thanks for offering this insanely cool output, Ben!
    -=AA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andy! Hope you dig the print copy. Cheers!

      Delete